There is a music store right around the corner from where I live. It is a bright turquoise blue building that I see every time I drive by the corner but I have mostly ignored. I mean I have never been a music person…..that is until now.
Is it a coincidence that I happen to live around the corner…mere walking distance from a music store? I think not.
I go online and yes they have a piano teacher. Yay I hit pay dirt and I don’t even have to get in the car and drive and deal with parking. I can just walk there in five minutes.
I go to the store to sign up for piano lessons and what should be staring at me but this pink guitar.
But it’s not just any pink guitar…oh no..it’s in my favorite shade of pink-kind of a peachy-salmon kind of pink. The same color pink that I have painted some of my furniture and the same shade of pink that I have told my mother I want my casket to be painted for my burial someday–I guess I am thinking I will pass away before my mother–interesting. Really I do need to put together a “when I die” document and include a paint sample of this shade of pink—which always draws my attention.
So, there she was in that perfect shade of pink calling out to me….touch me…buy me …take me home.
So, I asked the price and I started asking questions about the different types of guitar.
Not only was he pink but the opening was a heart shape. I had to have this pink guitar………
- Music in our house and Music for you! We Love Olive Tree Music Academy! (crunchimomma.wordpress.com)
- G! Challenge: Guitars (beyondpaisley.net)
- Tuning In (mjamesmaze.wordpress.com)
- New Video Makes Buying a Guitar Easier This Holiday Season (prweb.com)
- Music & Guitar Store: Online Musical Instruments Store (d101159480384853771.typepad.com)
- How To Change a Guitar String (answers.com)
- Learn Music = Be Amazing (tuxedorevoltblog.wordpress.com)