Since, the Malaysia scandal at the end of March I have been living in a limbotic state (is that even a word?).
I have been neither here nor there, trying to figure out up from down. I had a man who had been telling me that he was my soul mate, that we would be together forever and then he disappears out of my life, which is quite easy to do when I live in the USA and he lives in Australia. The only thing that has kep me going is my writing and this driving force to learn music.
I am still not even sure myself as to why I am doing all of this? I just know that I have been compelled. Thus far I have written the lyrics to 23 songs. I can play a simple version of “Love Me Tender” on the guitar and “Frere Jacque” on the piano.
I have decided to take music classes at Long Beach City College. I start next week–I will be taking Music Theory, Songwriting Composition, and Beginning Piano in addition to the private piano and guitar lessons, and then there are also the guitar lessons I am taking through the local parks and recreation classes.
Really at the moment my plate is full. I am following a path that I feel is being led by spirit–surely none of this is logical in the least. And I am trusting and having faith that God has an ultimate destination in mind for me because honestly, I don’t really know where any of this is headed if it is even going anywhere…….
- Music in our house and Music for you! We Love Olive Tree Music Academy! (crunchimomma.wordpress.com)
- GuitarJamz Intermediate guitar lessons review (guitarus.com)
- 5 Things to Consider Before Signing Your Kid Up for Guitar Lessons (missamaryah.wordpress.com)
- Two Essential Free Guitar Lesson Sites For Beginners (makeuseof.com)
- Back To School Special on Beginning Guitar Lessons at The Guitar Academy Save 25% (theguitaracademy.net)
- Stop teaching music theory and start teaching music theories. (willkuhn.com)
- Poet At Play – Muse In Limbo (landoffun.wordpress.com)
- Learning About the Piano (musingsofaministerswife.com)