To recap, I decided that I wanted to learn how to juggle and dressed in a clown costume and make-up I approached one of the street performers in Westwood Village and asked him if he would teach me how to juggle.
He said yes and we exchanged phone numbers.
To continue reading go to, The Illusionist by Ivonne Montijo on amazon.com
- Every Day is Carnival Day (worldlywinds.com)
- Could Juggling Ever Be an Olympic Sport? (blogs.abc.net.au)
- International juggling contest comes to South Dakota (rapidcityjournal.com)
- Juggling Act (thoughtfulbeliever.wordpress.com)
- The Saga of the Angry Juggler (cowgirlgoods.typepad.com)
- …..back to the beginning ……part 2 (ivonnemontijo.wordpress.com)
- World’s best jugglers compete in South Dakota (metronews.ca)