Professional jugglers at the time I was learning how to juggle use lacrosse balls. And I was instructed by my juggling teacher that I could purchase lacrosse balls at Hollywood Magic Store located at 6614 Hollywood Blvd. I dutifully got on the bus to purchase by first set of professional juggling balls.
I walk into the world-famous Hollywood Magic Store, which was quite intriguing with its displays of magic paraphernalia. I think that there were something like 3 men behind the various counters. But it was the younger man who jumped out to help me. He was about my age had curly blond hair and blue eyes. I guess you can say that he was kinda cute. I was like a child who had never been in a candy store. I was fascinated by everything in the store. I had never seen magic in person before and I was dazzled.
To continue reading go to, The Illusionist by Ivonne Montijo on amazon.com
- How to do Magic Tricks (answers.com)
- What A Magician (judysp.wordpress.com)
- Magician’s Without Guilt (innermagicclub.wordpress.com)
- Magician’s Guilt (innermagicclub.wordpress.com)
- The Juggler Smuggler (somkritya.wordpress.com)
- Good magicians are masters at attention choreography: So are good mediators (westallen.typepad.com)
- Juggling Club Update- McGiver (russor.wordpress.com)