I have had the honour of being nominated for, “The Lovely Blog Award” by http://birdmartin.wordpress.com
Thank you, Catherine !!!!!!
She is such a wonderful and inspiring soul. Reading her blog has helped me tremendously with my own rollercoaster relationship battle.
The rules are you have to state 7 things about yourself your readers don’t know already.
1.) The love of my life is my dog, Missy.
2.) My favorite color is pink.
3.) I believe we draw into our lives the people and experiences which help our souls to grow, even if it appears to be negative–there is always a blessing and a gift in it.
4.) My favorite place in the world is Jamaica.
5.) No matter how despairing some of my posts regarding relationships might appear I am still a hopeful romantic.
6.) God also brings into our lives the people who will be there as a support in times of need and sometimes they are cyber friends.
7.)I love to dance and I feel music and I hope to inspire others through my music and writing or is it writing and music–cause I’m still learning the music.
I would like to nominate two people for this award but there are so many out there who are so deserving.
These two women have also been sources of inspiration and encouragement for me in these past few months.
thank you, you have all put a smile on my face
- One Lovely Blog Award Nomination – A Prelude to a Lovely Day (poetryblogofmine.wordpress.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award (newenglandmuse.wordpress.com)
- Blog Award: One Lovely Blog Award (unihomemaker.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award (marcellarousseau.wordpress.com)
- Nominated for One Lovely Blog Award!! (motivationalrants.wordpress.com)
- Lovely Blog Award! (dailylifewithfibromyalgia.com)
- Lovely Blog Award (tersiaburger.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award Nominations (thebowtiebutterfly.com)
- Nominated For The One Lovely Blog Award!! (ravenswitch.wordpress.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award (miladmaymay.wordpress.com)