I am humbled to announce that I have been nominated for the “Blog of the Year 2012” by not one but three amazing women.
The following are my nominees for this award, in no particular order. I have chosen these blogs because in the past year these women, have been my inspiration, my support, my sisters, my mother, and my friends. These are the women whose writings and insights have helped me to navigate the turmoil and changes that came with the year 2012 and transformed 2012 from merely being a year of disappointment and hurt into healing and insight.
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Miss Marzipan! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of The Year Award 2012 (ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com)
- A Blogging Oscar Award (countryliving4beginners.wordpress.com)
- This blog is nominated for The blog of the year award..thank dear kitty (waji203.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year Award 2012 (maddsuspicions.wordpress.com)
- Blog of The Year Award (meditatingmummy.wordpress.com)
- Blog of Year 2012 Award! (soumyav.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the year 2012 award (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the what?! (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- The Blog Of The Year 2012 Award (edwardhotspur.wordpress.com)