Thank you, thank you, thank you, Terry.
I was awarded the Liebster Award by Terry of http://terry1954.wordpress.com/author/terry1954/.
She is an amazing writer, passionate and inspiring women. She writes about her life, her brother Al, poetry, short stories. You will find many works to love on her blog.
These are the rules:
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
Random Facts about me:
1- I love the color pink
2- I love the ocean and the beach
3- I believe in mermaids
4- I beleive in unicorns
5- I believe in magic
6-I beleive in true love
7-I am so NOT a morning person
8-My doggies is my baby
9-I want to save all the animals
10- I am a vegitarian because I love animals
11- I suck at spelling
Questions Posted For Me;
1. What scares you the most, and why? Not finding true love because I have so much love to give.
2. What three possessions do you think you just can’t live without?
My dog Missy, the beach (although I don’t own it but sure would love a piece of it), sunsets, again I don’t own them….
3. When signmakers go on strike, is anything written on their signs? Good one–hmnnn I guess there should be…..
4. If you could be a character in any book you’ve ever read, who would you be and why? Mara Jade from Star Wars because she gets to marry Luke Skywalker…..
5. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would be the title?
“The little girl who dreamed of love and saw the world in Pink.”
6. Would you prefer to spend life in prison or be executed? Why?
eek never going to happen…wait I do have a couple of ex’s…..hmmnn prison if it’s on the beach……
7. What got you in the most trouble when you were younger?
8. If you could be a religious or spiritual leader, who would it be? Why?
A female version of a combo of Jesus/Buddha/Sex Goddess…..Jesus-love-Buddha -Compassion—Sex Goddess–for the sex or Kali so I could kick some butt when I needed to.
9. What or whom do you most miss from your childhood?
My dog Blackie….sigh……
10. Grab the book nearest you. What is the first sentence of the third paragraph on page 12? “In Fact so much music theory groundwork was laid out in ancient Greece that thee didn’t seem to be a need to make any substantial changes to it until the European Renaissance nearly 2000 years later.”
11. When did you last write a letter on paper and send it through the postal service? June to the ex-Jay Scott Berry and it was 4 pages long…..
Questions for my nominees:
1- What is your biggest regret?
2- What is the most important thing you have done?
3-What dream are you still aiming for?
4-What is your favorite christmas memory?
5- Favorite Christmas food?
6- Favorite Christmas drink?
7- Favorite Christmas Carol?
8- Favorite Instrument?
10-Favorite place to be still?
My nominess are: