I have always wanted to be like the characters I read about that are described as being, “she was like a ray of sunshine that walked into the room”—hmnnn suffering from depression on the occasion certainly makes it challenging to be a ray of sunshine at time. So this award is like a dream come true—I have been described as Sunshine.
Thank you so much to http://alisonanddon.wordpress.com for this award and for making one of my dreams come true. Check out her blog, it’s all about her adventures in traveling and she has some amazing pictures of her travels in her blog.
This prize is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass on the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
Sunshine Blog Award questions
1. Who is your favourite philosopher? This one is tough, so I will say, Richard Bach, Jesus, Buddha,Ghandi and Rumi.
2. What is your favourite number? 1—the day I was born.
3. What is your favourite animal? Dogs-Unicorns-Dragons
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter links?
5. What is your favourite time of day? Sunset at the beach
6. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas and my Birthday
7. What is your favourite physical activity? Breathing & Sex
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee
9. What is your favourite flower? Purple Roses & White Casablanca Lillies
10. What is your passion? Sex, God, Soulmates and Chocolate
My nominees are: