I started this blog on Feb. 10 2010 with the intention to “share with the world my journey on the path to my soul mate.”
It’s been almost three years and I would love to be writing, “I found HIM!!!!!!” But alas that is not the case.
But what I can say is that, “I have found me.” And maybe at the moment that might be a better thing. In actuality it’s more of a better understanding of who I am and the choices that I have made in my relationships and how so many puzzle pieces over the years have interconnected.
And finally out of desperation I prayed. I asked mother/father god to please show me what was the obstacle preventing true love from coming my way?
And I had an aha moment …………..
For the rest of the story read, The Illusionist by Ivonne Montijo available on amazon.com
- From Soul to Soulmate: Bridges from Near-Death Experience Wisdom by Jody Long (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)
- The Narcissist and the Psychopath; aka My Parents (roots2blossom.wordpress.com)
- Lance Armstrong a Narc? : Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum … (psychforums.com)
- How Does Adultery Make You Feel? (allthosesmallthings.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Lesson: Psychopaths (cryingwolfe.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Traits of Cheating Spouse (slideshare.net)